If you haven’t seen this video yet, you have got to watch it. I live in the town where this movie was made. :) Even my kids can’t stop singing the tune. My husband can relate. I read all four books in less than two weeks. I was a freak…wait I still am a freak. :)

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVy8Dr_SxWg]

If you are like me, you have already started thinking about your “Eclipse” party ideas. After all, the movie comes out in about a month. WOOT WOOT. I already have my ticket. I’ll be there at midnight with a bunch of my fun girlie friends!

This is what the T-shirt transfers look like. If you buy them at Wal-Mart they are approximately $12.00 for 12 transfers.

All you need to do is print off the designs with your INK JET (not lazer) printer.

Important: The designs below will not work on black, gray…basically any other color t-shirt besides white. You must do it on a white shirt.

I started designing T-shirts today. Feel free to use the designs (don’t forget to link back to All Things Thrifty).

The images you will print on your transfers will be the MIRROR images. Like this one below:

I thought it would be fun to do one with the Quillette tribal tattoo against the Cullen crest. :)

Here is the mirror image:

This one has two different t-shirt designs, but I had enough room to do both on one sheet. After you have the image printed, cut them apart with scissors. :)

Don’t forget that the image you print off is the mirror image so that when you iron on the design it ends up right.

This is the quote in the beginning of the Eclipse book. :)

Here is the mirror image.

I know there are a lot of Team Jacob gals out there. ;) This one is for you.

Here is the mirror image:

Tips for making shirts:
Before you iron on your transfers, cut as close to the design as possible. In other words, cut all the way around your design so you have a small border of transfer paper left.
ONLY use white shirts…it won’t work on black.

Have any ideas for your Eclipse party that you want to share with me? :)

Oh, and if you missed the first few Twilight Party t-shirt design posts, you can find them HERE, HERE, and HERE.

Comments

I've managed to not get Twilight fever, but that may be because I saw the movie first and haven't read the books. I look at Edward and all I see is Cedric Diggory…

Guess that puts me in Team Jacob camp? HaHa

~Kelli @ Smidgens

fun shirts… I live right by Forks and guess you know it is OBVIOUSLY and TOTALLY not like the beautiful town (where you live) in the movies! ahhh the cinema

It's funny that I happened to come across this post today, because I became a fan of Twilight as of last night. I saw the first movie and was hooked! Luckily New Moon is on PPV, so I ppv'd it immediately after I finished watching the first one. Ha!

4. Michelle says

Awesome!! I already have my ticket!
    I think you need one of those shirts about "Forget a prince on a horse, I just want a vampire with a volvo" :)

Okay, so I know that's a team edward thing and you are clearly team jacob, but…Edward still needs some love! :)

5. Dave and Natasha says

Love your designs! Love the turquoise you added, I think I'll have to print a few of these for our decorations! Can't wait for our party!

6. Dave and Natasha says

Oh, and guess what, Dave and I lived in the basement of the house in the video! Haha! Funny, huh? That was when we were first married.

7. Ruth says

I too already have my tickets! AND will be seeing it in St. George along with all the screaming and fainting girls. Well maybe not fainting, but pretty close. So excited!

8. jennifer says

LOVE IT thanks so much. Hey FYI I have used the laser printer… lets just say I will never do that again. BIG mess and the printer just never printed the same. You are so right to tell everyone the warning.

yes i read the books in days each! lol that's what our kids saw. I thought my kids wouldnt have even known (i red them so fast) until my 3 year old say the twilight books at the shops and said "mummy's books!!" lol BUSTED!

1. […] and your buddies, here you go! If you need instructions on how to make t-shirts, check out my posts here and here {there are several ways to make […]