Welcome Nosesucker.com as a new sponsor here at All Things Thrifty!
This sponsor is right down my alley…I have to admit, snot is my worst nightmare. I HATE IT. In fact, when I see a child with green boogery lines coming out of their nose, I vomit. That is not an understatement. For some reason, I’m particularly sensitive to snot. In fact, as I sit here writing this post, I’m getting a little queasy. YUCK!
So, when I found out that you can buy the exact nose suckers that doctors use in the hospitals, I was immediately interested. Because I’m a mom of three (almost four…yep I’m having another one!) I feel like I’ve been around the block a bit with kids’ products. I have bought the health kits that have the nose suckers at Target…etc, and they do NOT work. In fact, I saved the one that I got from the hospital when Londyn was born almost three years ago. Of course I don’t know where it is now…because I can’t keep track of anything around here with three hooligans running around. But, now you have the ability to buy them!
So to all of you Moms out there…Check out Nosesucker.com. They are extremely affordable too.
Here are the top ten reasons you should use the Snot Sucker.
- The Snot Sucker is used and trusted by doctors and hospitals.
- It is inexpensive.
- It is long lasting.
- It is easy to clean.
- It is operated by ones hand keeping mouth away from infected nose.
- The Snot Sucker requires no expensive filters or the process of continually buying filters.
- It is small but powerful making it easy to transport with you.
- It is gentle on infant’s noses.
- It is easy to use.
- The Snot Sucker Just Gets the Job Done!
Anything to make a Mom’s life easier is worth it in my book! Check out their site by clicking the button below: