Meet Eloise. Yep…the vanity’s name is Eloise. She hit me like a ton of bricks when I saw her. Every so often I get a project e-mail from you fab-dabulous readers that I am instantly GREEN with envy over. This is one of those. I LOVE getting pictures of your projects!! Beth and Nick over at Sawdust and Embryos refinished Eloise into a GORGEOUS piece of furniture. They found her on Craigslist, and I was instantly jealous. Items like this just don’t come up in my area…at least I have never seen one. Never say never right!?!?

Check her out after they primed her,

painted her Krylon Ocean Breeze, and glazed her like a pro.

Looks like something you would buy at Anthropologie!

I’m going to show you a bunch of pictures of how great she looks! I love all the intricate details!

The glaze just POPS the detail right out!

She is so pretty, isn’t she!?!?

Maybe if I search on Craigslist for the next trillion hours straight, I’ll find a vanity like Eloise. :) Go check out their entire transformation HERE and give them some love and comments ?.

And last but not least, this project comes from Stephanie! I have to first tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY last week! She sent me this project, and I LOVE that she put her TV on it.
Check it out before:

VOILA…a new TV stand!

Love it!

Go check out her post HERE and give her some comments and love ?.

Comments

WoW!!! I love these pieces! I I have just moved to a new city and haven't figures out where all the cool thrift stores are yet. Would love to find something like this! Thanks for posting I will go over and check out their blogs as well!

The turquoise vanity turned out beautifully. I am totally jealous. I don't know where all these people find this great stuff on Craigslist, I never find anything good.

That is what I'm looking for for my living room/tv stand… that or a hutch like the one you redid for your house! I still have to convince my hubby that it'll look good/not cost as much as the custom oak entertainment center he wants to make! This picture may help!

Hi! My name's Becky just wanted to introduce myself and say I love your blog! I have recently set up my blog, and included you in my blogs to read list – inspiration!

And I am jealous of both of these pieces, they're gorgeous. Happy weekend! :)

x

I love these! I have been trying to muster up the courage to paint a dresser for my TV as well. But I want your advice! I love the bright colorful furniture you do and that you feature on here but I am scared that if I try and do it in my home it will look too Sesame Street… you know? If I have a blue wall I am scared to put a yellow or green dresser… but that leaves me with doing everything in white and that might look weird. Or would it? PLEASE HELP ME! Many thanks.

8. Maybe at Marni's says

what a beautiful piece and finish.
    I need help with ideas on mine !
    Scared to go with a lot of color, but this is a great example of why not to be afraid of color !