Charlie sent me pictures of her flower pillow that she made after seeing the one from my antique lace pillow post HERE. I LOVE her rendition! Nice work Charlie.

Isn’t it adorable!?!?

Now, go check out her post and give her some love and comments ?. :)

The next feature Friday post goes to Laura McNeilis who created an amazing dining room table transformation! She was inspired by my colorful dining room table post and decided to create her own! I love colors…look how fun her chairs turned out!

She glazed the table…I LOVE how the details just pop right out! (Random sidenote…I’m pretty sure she has a target rug underneath her table….I love those target rugs too.)

The end result is so much fun! Nice work!!!  I do not think Laura has a blog so leave your comments for her here at All Things Thrifty so she can get some love too. :) ?

Here are her before pictures. :)

Great job Laura and Charlie! I am VERY impressed!

Comments

I am still dying to know if it is possible to tint glaze anything other than black (brown, red, pink, greeeeeen….)and what it would look like on a project. I don't have the funds to find out right now (had twins last year), but would love to see some one pull it off. Perhaps a green table with fuscia glaze for a little girls room????

I love this table and chairs.. amazing! I'm hoping you can help me.. I am looking for a blog that I found awhile back, and now can't remember where. I thought it was on yours.. it's how to transform a coffee table into a ottoman? Can you help me? Thanks!

3. Carrie says

I love the colored chairs as well. Once the hubs and I have a home, I very well may be doing this! Of course I'll give credit where credit is do! You are an inspiration!

4. matt and katrina says

Jealous! I'm still deciding what to do with our dining set, but the kids keep taking crayons and forks to it. Maybe I'll leave it as is for now. But I LOVE the use of so many colors!! Now you can have all kinds of fun with place settings, glassware, or centerpieces!!!

• sara says

Mindy .. y don’t you make the top of the table into a chalkboard with chalkboard paint if the kids won’t stop coloring on it make it something fun, and different … Just a. Idea popped into my head

BROOKE! Thank you so much for featuring me on you AMAZING blog! I felt like a celebrity for the day! You rock and I hope you win for Copy Cat!

Thanks so much for your inspiration…my home wouldn't be the same without you!

-Laura