As many of you know, I love SCENTSY! I am so excited to announce another Scentsy giveaway for my amazing readers! This giveaway is sponsored by Kristen Mabb a Scentsy Independent Consultant!
What is the PRIZE??? We will have two lucky winners of $25.00 gift certificates for you to choose for yourself what Scentsy items you would like!
For those that are not familiar with Scentsy, let me tell you why I love it. I love how strong the scents smell. I actually have three Scentsy warmers that are spreading wonderfully smelling aromas in my home constantly. (Do you think I’m obsessed?). I love that the wax does not get too hot, and I love that they are safe to keep on when you leave unlike a candle that can burn your house down if left unattended.
My favorite scents this holiday are: Pumpkin Roll, Cranberry Spice, and Cranberry Muffin.
My favorite scents for everyday are:
#1: Perfectly Pomegranate
#2: Black Raspberry Vanilla
#3: Clean Breeze (This one smells like bleach, and on cleaning day, it makes my house smell EXTRA clean!)
The warmers are so stinkin cute, and they have them for every holiday, decorating style, and preference.
The plug ins are great too!
This one is darling for the holidays!
And my newest favorite is the Scentsy sprays.
How to enter?
Mandatory Entry:The ONLY thing you need to do is to be a public follower of All Things Thrifty. CLICK THE “Follow” BUTTON TO THE LEFT! Just make sure to leave a comment for this entry to be valid.
For extra entries do the following and leave a comment for each one you do:
1. Tell me (in a comment) what scentsy scent is your absolute favorite.
2. Post about All Things Thrifty on Facebook (include a link to the giveaway in your post).
3. Like All Things Thrifty on Facebook
4. Add All Things Thrifty to your blog roll
5. Follow All Things Thrifty on Twitter
6. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter (include a link to the giveaway).
7. For five extra entries: Make an order on Kristin’s website on the All Things Thrifty party! (make sure to leave 5 comments)
The two winners will be announced on Monday.