Our second giveaway this week is sponsored by Cash for Maternity!
What to win, you ask!?!?
A $50.00 Target Gift Card! WOOT WOOT! I love Target.
This hits home to me because I just had a baby! In fact, I signed up for a program like this one but found out that I was already pregnant when I signed up. (DARN!) So, I canceled it, but I have had a lot of friends who swear by this. If I would have been smart, I would be collecting cash as we speak. Be smarter than me and check this out!
Cash for Maternity has helped over 6,000 clients all over the United States get EXTRA cash for their hospitalizations due to delivery of a baby. These plans have nothing to do with your health insurance, they are just supplemental plans (ie: Aflac and other companies like it) that pay a set amount of $ based on how many nights you stay in the hospital to deliver the baby.
5 easy steps:
1. Visit the cash4maternity website and leave your info
2. We call you and tell you which plans are available in your area and then email you ALL the info
3. Sign up
4. Start trying
5. Have a baby and collect your $$$ in the mail from each company you signed up with.
Our slogan is- no one ever wants to be hospitalized, but there are a few times in life where you are actually HOPING to be hospitalized in the next 12 mos- when you are planning to try to have a baby! Call us before you get pregnant, and cash in on maternity coverage!
Here’s how you enter to win the $50.00 gift card:
Mandatory Entry: The ONLY thing you need to do is to be a public follower of All Things Thrifty. CLICK THE “Follow” BUTTON TO THE LEFT! Just make sure to leave a comment for this entry to be valid.
For extra entries do the following and leave a separate comment for each one you do:
1. Follow Cash4Maternity on Twitter.
2. “Like” Cash for Maternity on Facebook
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter (include a link to the giveaway).
4. Post about All Things Thrifty on Facebook (include a link to the giveaway in your post).