silhouette-cameo-graphtec-vinyl-cutter
Silhouette is having a RIDICULOUS sale coming up this Friday (black Friday)- Monday the 28th. Stay tuned for more details. I was really excited so I just had to tell you!!!
As always, you need to use the code “THRIFTY” to get the promotional price on items! I will give you the details as soon as I know.

[The store will already be having a sale, and with my promo code “THRIFTY” you will get an ADDITIONAL discount!] I will give you details as soon as I know.

Comments

O-M-GEEEEEEE! You just made my day! I have been waiting to buy the Cameo and it sounds like this Friday will be my chance!!! Thank you SO much for sharing. I'll be checking back soon for more deets!

Thanks!

Dang it! My SILs and I just bought this for each other for Christmas. We should have waited for the sale. It has already been delivered. Boohoo.

3. JanaLee says

Will we actually be able to use this secret discount on the Cameo? Their 30% off everything sale excludes the Cameo, so I'm just wondering.

4. Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com says

I am assuming that it will include a secret discount on the CAMEO because this is what the rep said,

"Feel free to let your readers know that a nice deal is coming their way! This Black Friday Special will be an ideal time to pick up the new Silhouette CAMEO!"

As soon as I have more details, I will pass them on. I do also know that the silhouette store will already be having a sale, and with my discount code "THRIFTY", you will receive an additional discount on top of the other discount!!!

Yay for saving money!

5. Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com says

Ok peeps, don't worry. The Cameo will be available on a secret site. The code will not work until Friday. I will give you all the details when it is ok with the Silhouette peeps. :)

so it appears the site won't let you input two codes. I have tried in both orders and it will only take one. Also, black says 30% off all items, but does not adjust the cart. Only thrifty works and takes the price of the cameo to $249