For those of you who came to the 2012 All Things Thrifty/Vintage Revivals Hoard sale, first of all THANK YOU FOR COMING! For those of you who missed it, we wanted to show you some more details about how it went! It was soooo much fun, and we have decided to make it an annual event! So, don’t you worry, there is always next year! xoxo,
Brooke

Comments

I have to say my jaw actually dropped several times when y'all were showing the furniture…not only because I wanted some things…but mainly because I recognized them as personal pieces of y'alls. It makes me look forward to what you're going to replace them with!!!

Oh how i wish i could have been there for your sale. I saw lots of pieces i would have bought if i had lived closer and had the money as well. I love the music you picked for that video as well my daughter is a big fan and i just love most of their music.

3. Tracy Borgialli says

Where do you ladies live? I so…SO….wish I was there. I saw a tons of items that I would have bought!!!! I just found you from Pinterest….LOVE your stuff!!!!

4. Diana says

I am glad I found this site. I am new to blogging and my husband is already calling me a hoarder. Love this!

5. April and Paul Monroe says

WHERE do you find those sweet old gold frames and mirrors?? I've been looking and can't find them anywhere!

I so wish I lived closer, I saw so many items that I would have hoarded myself. It was so organized and well planned. Thank you so much for sharing with the video, that was great. All Things Thrifty was the first blog I started following and Vintage Revivals came after that, and your blogs are my favorites. I showed my hubby your video and all he said is thank god those two girls live so far away lol If we lived close to each other he said he would be very afraid lol love you guys, and you definetly have a following and I am a big fan too.

AGH! I have been following you for some time and I just learned I live about 5 blocks from where you had the sale! I remember seeing the signs and thinking that would be a cool sale to go to. I can't stop kicking myself. Next year for sure!