I am absolutely PUMPED to giveaway a SILHOUETTE SD cutting machine, 2 rolls of premium vinyl, 1 roll of transfer, and the Home Décor CD ($395.00 value) to one of you AMAZING readers!!! The winner will be announced this Saturday January 22nd, so don’t be shy. Make sure you enter to win this amazing prize!!!
I have only had my Silhouette for a few days, and ideas of projects are SWIMMING around in my head. I can’t turn it off! (My brain….I mean…I can turn off the machine…lol). 🙂
Here are a few of the cool features of the Silhouette:
- No need for cartridges
- Any font found on your computer can be cut (right out of the box)
- Ability to create your own shapes either from clipart or with drawing tools
- Ability to select shapes/images from an online store (somewhat similar to i-Tunes) and purchase one-by-one for as little as $0.99 per image
- Will cut as long as you would like at one time
- A new rhinestone line for apparel, home décor, paper crafting, and a new heat transfer line for apparel and home fabrics
- Print and cut functionality-ability to print whatever you want to a computer and then place the print job in the machine and cut around it
- Ability to cut through all sorts of paper, vinyl, and now fabric
The FIRST thing I did was installed the program onto my computer and within a day I felt comfortable enough to use it. Believe me, if I can figure this out, YOU CAN! I made some rookie mistakes, but I blame myself, not the product.
I think the coolest product I have used so far is their “frosted” premium vinyl. It looks like etched glass, but it is completely removable! So, the other night, I decided to add a little something to my entryway glass, and this is how it turned out!
This image comes standard on their computer program. 🙂
Silhouette also carries an actual glass etching kit that you can create stencils in a jiffy. Can I just tell you how much time this would have saved me!?!? Hours….literally…with my glass etching project for my table.
This project caught my eye too! Isn’t this butterfly mobile adorable!?!?
And this one too!?!?
And this one!?!?
I know, I know! The possibilities are ENDLESS! Especially since this bad boy can cut FABRIC too!
Here’s how you enter: I want all of you to have a lot of entries, so I’m giving you a lot of choices on how to enter!
Mandatory Entry:The ONLY thing you need to do is to be a public follower of All Things Thrifty. CLICK THE “Follow” BUTTON TO THE LEFT! Just make sure to leave a comment for this entry to be valid.
For extra entries do the following and leave a comment for each one you do:
1. Visit the Silhouette Blog, follow them and leave a comment at their blog. (Don’t forget to return here and leave a comment)
2. Visit the Silhouette Website (Don’t forget to return here and leave a comment)
3. Help us spread the word by doing a post about this giveaway on Facebook (include a link to the giveaway in your post).
4. Help us spread the word by doing a post about this giveaway on your blog (include a link to the giveaway in your post).
5. Like Silhouette on Facebook
6. Like All Things Thrifty on Facebook.
7. Add All Things Thrifty to your blog roll
8. Follow All Things Thrifty on Twitter
9. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter (include a link to the giveaway).
10. Subscribe to All Things Thrifty in a reader by clicking HERE
The other GREAT thing that I get to offer to you a PROMO code for a GREAT discount! Use the promo “THRIFTY” (from Jan 17-Jan 22) and get:
-a machine promotion. Using the promo code you will be able to purchase a machine for only $225. This package will also include 2 rolls of premium vinyl, 1 roll of transfer, and the Home Décor CD. This is $395 value for $225!
Silhouette America provided me with a Silhouette SD to use and review along with a second machine to give away to my readers. All opinions shared regarding the machine and use of the machine are my own.
Silhouette America currently only ships within the United States. The contest is open to anyone with a shipping address within the US.