If you popped in this week, you saw Jo’s fun kitchen reveal! Did you love it??
Today we are sharing the deets on where all the goods came from! So if you saw anything that you loved and maybe need to have, then stick around, I’m sure we have it listed here for you somewhere… or we will have at least tried to help you!
- Jo replaced the lighting fixture after they moved in! This one is from Ikea and is so cute above her table!
- The little plant in the corner is totally fake and from Target! It’s awesome! Ha!
- Fresh Baked is a cute little guy we found at Home Goods!
- And who doesn’t love Pioneer Woman at Walmart?! ie. The colander!
- The pantry door is painted with Sherwin Williams Watery .
- The “Home” Banner and wreath are also from Home Goods!
- The large clock in the middle was a gift from Jo’s mom but I found a similar one here on Amazon however it is not the same color. The website it is from is called Foreside Home and Garden but I am thinking it’s been discontinued because I couldn’t find it on there. Sad. I did try though.
- The Proclamation to the Family is from a cute local girl named Alexa! Here is a link to her Etsy shop! You will LOVE everything she has. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
- The bottom quote from Mother Theresa was a printable leftover from a visiting teaching lesson and we loved the colors plus the message! Here is where you can find that!
- The turquoise cork board is from Home Goods as is the little red square!
- The Gray frame is from At Home.
- And of course the flooring, which is all from Quick-Step!!
Well, I think that about covers all the main items. If we didn’t cover something you are curious about, leave us a comment and we will do our best to answer it!