I hope you have all had a happy holiday, and since you are an amazing reader of All Things Thrifty, today you get the chance to win a SILHOUETTE CAMEO!!!!!
Then I designed the shirt with my silhouette software. Every Christmas Eve, we open new pajamas to wear, and I wanted my hubby to have some new jammies too. BUT, whenever I have made t-shirts with transfer paper or iron on materials, it has never lasted. So, this time I wanted the shirt to last. I used my Silhouette to cut some vinyl to use as my stencil, and to make it easier, you can use Silhouette’s stencil vinyl. I had already used my stencil vinyl that I had on hand on a top secret project for Jill’s house, so stay tuned for another project coming up soon that you are going to LOVE!!! So, I used some jade vinyl that I had on hand. Next, I stenciled on blue fabric ink. I was careful to dab off the wet paint onto a paper towel before I dabbed it onto the shirt.
Then I let the paint dry and removed the vinyl with a small hook. I’m tellin’ ya, the shirt looks like it was printed in the Nike shop!!
My husband was cracking up when he read the shirt! What a hunk, huh!?! The saddest part of all of this……. was that during his imaginary playoff game over Christmas, he lost by 1/10th of a point! Lameness!
UPDATE- GIVEAWAY CLOSED
I’m telling ya, YOU WANT A SILHOUETTE. You won’t be sorry. My hypothetical project list has never been longer. I have used my Silhouette at least ten times this month already.
How to enter, you ask!?! (don’t forget to leave a separate comment for each entry)
All you have to do is:
1. Like the Silhouette Facebook Page and
2. Follow Silhouette on Pinterest.
3. Follow All Things Thrifty on Twitter.
4. Like All Things Thrifty on Facebook.
5. Follow All Things Thrifty on Pinterest.
6. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter. Include a link to this giveaway.
7. Post about this giveaway on Facebook. Include a link to the giveaway.
8. Add an All Things Thrifty button to your sidebar. (include a link to your blog in your comment.)
9. Add All Things Thrifty to your blogroll. (include a link to your blog in your comment)
10. Return every day and tell me an idea of a project you would make with your Silhouette if you won.
The details…the winner must be a US Resident and will be announced on January 3rd, so you can enter the giveaway daily until then.
Oh and for those of you who want to spend some of your Christmas cash on getting a Silhouette, there is a promotion running right now (Dec. 29-Jan. 3) where you can get a Silhouette and a Fabric Ink Starter kit for $299.00. Just use the promo code “THRIFTY” to get the deal.
There are other Silhouette Giveaways happening right now, so if you want more chances to win, head over to the other giveaways!
The giveaway is now closed, if you would like to see the winner, check out the winner announcement post!