Rich Nutella chocolate cheesecake covered with chocolate ganache & heart sprinkles makes these Mini Nutella Cheesecakes a delicious Valentine’s Day treat your sweetie will love.
It’s inching close to Valentine’s Day! Are you excited? It will be here in less than a month. How about that?! I love getting ready for Valentine’s Day because that means I can start making all sorts of chocolate goodies. It helps that they are usually also covered in pink & red & white sprinkles or frosting too. Those are just happy colors. I can’t help but smile when I see them. Especially when they are all over something as delicious as these mini Nutella cheesecakes. With cheesecake being the hubs all-time favorite dessert, of course I’m going to make these for him to make his day.
To make these I started with an Oreo crust – because really, that’s the best kind, right??!! Then I made the Nutella cheesecake filling & then added a decadent chocolate ganache. Then of course I topped them with these adorable heart sprinkles. Pretty easy to make & oh my they are good.
- 1 cup ground Oreos
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp granulated sugar - divided
- 3 tbsp butter - melted
- 3 pkgs (8 oz each) cream cheese - softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 9 ounces dark chocolate - finely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Add Oreos (about 10) melted butter & 2 tbsp sugar to food processor. Pulse until you have a paste like crumb mixture.
- Line 18-24 muffin tins with cupcake papers
- Spoon about 1 tbsp of Oreo crumb mix into the bottom of each wrapper & press down to flatten
- Beat cream cheese in mixer to soften
- Add remaining sugar, vanilla & Nutella & beat until combined
- Add eggs - one at a time- mixing on low just until blended after each one.
- Spoon over each crust in liners - should fill approx 3/4 full
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until centers are almost set.
- Remove & cool completely on wire rack
- Transfer to refrigerator to cool & set at least 2 hours
- Place all ingredients in medium saucepan & heat on medium.
- Whisk to combine ingredients until it is all completely melted & combined to a thick silky consistency. DO NOT allow to boil
- Remove from heat & immediately drizzle over your chilled cheesecakes.
- Top with sprinkles
- *Can be stored in freezer & thawed for individual snacks as needed
- *Store remaining ganache in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
These are the perfect little treat to make for your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day!
Thanks so much for spending time with me today! I love being here!
Here are a couple more of our favorite Valentine’s Day recipes?